The Infamous PIGMINT ART Blog That Is Just So Pigminty FRESH!

my all-encompassing, super-exciting art/photo blog.

(c)2005-2008 Vanissa W. Chan, all rights reserved.

Friday, December 02, 2005



turning a new leaf.


so the piece above is a new piece i just completed (it may go under some rendering later on) for some massage therapist friends of mine. the little guy makes me want to indulge myself in spa delights. sigh. it's friday and i'm really overworked. this weekend, however, begs for art-related attention.

*yawn*

by the way, i have printed ten copies of Romance 101, and have sold most of them. i still have 3 or 4 left, so if you are interested, please let me know. this is R101's NYC debut printing. they're $20 a copy. just email me at vanissawchan@yahoo.com. thanks!

have a great friday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home