The Infamous PIGMINT ART Blog That Is Just So Pigminty FRESH!

my all-encompassing, super-exciting art/photo blog.

(c)2005-2008 Vanissa W. Chan, all rights reserved.

Monday, November 28, 2005


bad omens.


many bad omens have appeared in my life this month. this one just takes the cake.

i'm not even kidding, i'm freaked out beyond comprehension.

should i leave New York City?

the flyer above - my neighbor across the hall had his brains splattered all over our hallway this morning at 4:15am in the morning.

and because i had to open my gym at 5am in the morning, i stayed with a friend who lived closer to my workplace so my commute would be shorter.

which means, my life may have been spared by this one decision to not stay at my apartment last night, because i would have been leaving my apartment at approximately 4-4:15AM this morning, the exact time the murder was taking place.

i'm really freaked out. that's all i have to say.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well this takes the cake for most thrilling blog read for the week.

    Thank a diety or two for the luck and take some time off to see if you're going to react in different ways to this event. Post traumatic symptoms may appear without recognition.

    If you want the superstitious opinion (I'm big on feng-shui)- a murder is never a scene for good energy. It stigmas a location with chaotic energy. Hang a wind chime outside your door. If you go talk to a feng-shui expert they'll probably have a whole slew of silly cures for you to apply around your living quarters.

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Damn. We'll be thinking of you in the 'Burg.

     
  • At 5:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I heard all about it from Amy. I am glad you are okay. Please stay safe.
    Peace,
    Brian

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    May the Lord bless you and keep you, may he wrap his loving arms around you and hold you in the palm of his hands.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home