The Infamous PIGMINT ART Blog That Is Just So Pigminty FRESH!

my all-encompassing, super-exciting art/photo blog.

(c)2005-2008 Vanissa W. Chan, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005


my godfather's birthday.


my godfather Uncle Matti's birthday is at midnight tonight. he is solely responsible for introducing me to the comic world at the very young age of 3 or 4. he introduced me to those comics that we all grew up with, archie's, heathcliff, garfield, peanuts, and most importantly, my greatest influence, calvin and hobbes.

in addition to being a huge artistic influence during my childhood and to this day, my Uncle Matti serves also as a second father to me, and a life long mentor -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE MATTI!!! you mean the WORLD to me and i love you with all my heart!!!

at the top, some happy kats i drew for him.

HE,
vanissa.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. Does Uncle Matti read this? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE MATTI. I have a card for you that I'll stick in the mail some time this week and I would call, but sadly I've run out of minutes. The bill cycle starts up again tomorrow, so I will give you a ring then.

    For now, I'm piggy backing to my sister's celebratory entry!!! Hope you have a tremendous day. We shall talk soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home