The Infamous PIGMINT ART Blog That Is Just So Pigminty FRESH!

my all-encompassing, super-exciting art/photo blog.

(c)2005-2008 Vanissa W. Chan, all rights reserved.

Sunday, September 18, 2005



love ****ing sucks and i'm selling my car


well, i'm leaving the burg in a week and i'm getting a little weepy over it. i've ignored all my friends for the past week, working my arse off and tying up all the loose ends i have in this town.

needless to say, i'm going to miss blacksburg.


my personal life has taken this like, head-on collision, and i'm forced to push it all into the backseat of my car, and sell my car with all that baggage in it. would you like to have it? here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4576654702&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A11


bid away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home