The Infamous PIGMINT ART Blog That Is Just So Pigminty FRESH!

my all-encompassing, super-exciting art/photo blog.

(c)2005-2008 Vanissa W. Chan, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

greetings from shawsville where i work with the most hyper, insane, malicious, obnoxious, smelly kids in the southwest of virginia.

just kidding. i love my kids. i've come down with some kind of flu and am completely miserable. my drawings have gone from bizarre to bizarr-oh. something about boogers and brainwashing children by showing them a horror movie about collecting snotballs.

yes, my humor has become more and more depraved.

anyway.

please check out my newest product featuring these ugly little aliens i've been drawing:
http://www.cafepress.com/pigmint.26055632.

i may have to open an entirely separate store for this logo.

i think the message is strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home